You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Portable digital x-ray: We are capable of getting xrays of limbs (hoof to stifle and hoof to elbow), teeth and head. We most often take these in clinic but can go out on farm as well.
- Ultrasound: Our ultrasound can image tendons, abdomen, and reproductive tracts to assist in diagnosing problems to help our equine patients.
- Endoscope: This is a long tube with a camera on the end that we use to examine airways. It can check the guttural pouches, larynx, and trachea (wind pipe).
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Meet The Doctors
- Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. Call us at 780-875-5733 to find out what our helpful and friendly Veterinary Team can do for you and your pet!
What can we help you find?